One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Oil used when massaging a person's body.‘scented massage oil’
- ‘I will then rub jasmine-scented massage oil on your feet.’
- ‘My husband rubbed my lower back with a massage oil.’
- ‘Choose a massage oil that works for your skin type.’
- ‘The therapists use high quality massage oils.’
- ‘On the morning and evening you travel, apply almond or sesame massage oil to your skin.’
- ‘Do a daily self-massage with a herbal or aromatherapy massage oil.’
- ‘Store your massage oils in dark bottles in a cool dry place.’
- ‘Massage oils are also great for hands and feet.’
- ‘Use some aromatherapy massage oil to relax and soothe him.’
- ‘Usually essential oils are inhaled, but they can also be combined with massage oil and rubbed into the skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.