One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Oil used when massaging a person's body.‘scented massage oil’
- ‘I will then rub jasmine-scented massage oil on your feet.’
- ‘Usually essential oils are inhaled, but they can also be combined with massage oil and rubbed into the skin.’
- ‘Store your massage oils in dark bottles in a cool dry place.’
- ‘The therapists use high quality massage oils.’
- ‘Use some aromatherapy massage oil to relax and soothe him.’
- ‘On the morning and evening you travel, apply almond or sesame massage oil to your skin.’
- ‘Do a daily self-massage with a herbal or aromatherapy massage oil.’
- ‘Choose a massage oil that works for your skin type.’
- ‘My husband rubbed my lower back with a massage oil.’
- ‘Massage oils are also great for hands and feet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.