One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Following the initial launch, a mass-production factory will be readied and production volume will be increased.’
- ‘While they built machines designed to mass-produce goods, the machinists did not use mass-production techniques themselves.’
- ‘The adoption of mass-production techniques, however, changed the nature of labor performance and the principles of remuneration.’
- ‘Other mass-production manufacturers followed, initially seeking markets in developed countries such as Canada, Great Britain, France, and Germany.’
- ‘Specifications are determined locally, not by some mass-production plant thousands of miles away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.