One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it is the similarity of Aretino's praise of Venus's masculinely feminine form to Dolce's admiring description of the femininely masculine Adonis that is especially striking.’
- ‘Appropriately, our most masculinely decorated room is named in honor of the Captain himself.’
- ‘Next came the denim jacket, my hands masculinely gripping the lapels, a debonair smile cocked across my face.’
- ‘He's one of those masculinely pretty people that only come along every once in a while.’
- ‘The men's designs were more modern in their scope; and Mr Tong showed some very masculinely sexy pieces here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.