One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alyssa blinked her heavily mascaraed eyes at my short friend, clearly taken aback.’
- ‘Her nose was pointy and straight, and her eyes were pretty and softly mascaraed, shut.’
- ‘‘You’, she chuckled loudly, tears rimming her mascaraed eyes as a hand came up to rest heavily on Chelsea's shoulder.’
- ‘She just flipped her long blonde curls sassily and flirted her ocean blue eyes, which were framed by long, mascaraed eyelashes.’
- ‘Her darkly mascaraed eyes speak of New York City and bohemian lofts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.