One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I desperately want and need to be a marveler of the world - I think marveling goes hand in hand with imagining and believing in impossible things - and yet… I'm deeply dissatisfied with amount and quality of marveling I actually do on an ordinary day.’
- ‘I am a marveller of children. I love babies because they are so sweet, and I love little kids because they are so honest, they just blurt out how they feel and what they want.’
- ‘Myself, I am a star marveler, but it seems to me that they are not as many or as bright as they were when I was a child.’
- ‘Gregorio is an enthusiast, a marveller, someone with the ability to find beauty everywhere.’
- ‘I am an inventor, appliance repair man, collector, and above all marveler at the odd and out of the ordinary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.