One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am an inventor, appliance repair man, collector, and above all marveler at the odd and out of the ordinary.’
- ‘I desperately want and need to be a marveler of the world - I think marveling goes hand in hand with imagining and believing in impossible things - and yet… I'm deeply dissatisfied with amount and quality of marveling I actually do on an ordinary day.’
- ‘I am a marveller of children. I love babies because they are so sweet, and I love little kids because they are so honest, they just blurt out how they feel and what they want.’
- ‘Myself, I am a star marveler, but it seems to me that they are not as many or as bright as they were when I was a child.’
- ‘Gregorio is an enthusiast, a marveller, someone with the ability to find beauty everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.