One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Leaving the Priests - their less martially inclined counterparts - to spread the inspiring words of the Goddess, the holy warriors preferred to let their actions speak for them, battling evil with their uniquely crafted weapons.’
- ‘‘It hardly needs to be said that my husband is martially skilled,’ Adriana went on, ‘and I myself am skilled as well.’’
- ‘Kano's groundwork and striking techniques were drawn more heavily from the martially oriented Tenshin-Shinyo ryu.’
- ‘You are arguably the most martially capable hand-to-hand fighter in this fleet besides myself.’
- ‘Martially, the practitioner trains to remain calm, relaxed, balanced and centered while avoiding attacks, disrupting an opponent's balance, controlling with joint-locks and breaks, and executing powerful throws and attacks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.