One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The martensitic stainless steels can be welded in the annealed or fully hardened condition, usually without preheat or postheat.’
- ‘Exceptions include highly alloyed ferritic stainless steels, some of the martensitic stainless steels, and a few of the free-machining grades.’
- ‘The swirler is formed of a powder sintered compact of martensitic stainless steel having corrosion resistance and wear resistance.’
- ‘The martensitic, age-hardenable martensitic and semi-finished grades are used for small forgings.’
- ‘The martensitic stainless steels are hardenable by heat treatment and are magnetic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.