One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bird that frequents marshes and reed beds.
- ‘Brood parasitism accounted for most of the egg losses and hatching failures in Brown-and-yellow Marshbird.’
- ‘These secretive marshbirds often remain hidden among the dense vegetation.’
- ‘The refuge initiated our annual marshbird surveys. which utilizes broadcast bird calls to elicit responses.’
- ‘In this paper, we present data on nesting success of the Brown-and-yellow Marshbird (Pseudoleistes virescens) and examine the effects of brood parasitism and nest-site selection on daily survival rates at different stages of the nesting cycle.’
- ‘The Marsh Bird Technicians will be responsible for surveying predetermined marsh habitat for secretive marshbird species through standardized protocols.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.