One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A company that provides marketing services on behalf of another business.‘he worked for a marketing company, then an advertising agency’
- ‘He pointed out that the company is still the leading diamond mining and marketing company in the world.’
- ‘Your personal information is eventually sold to marketing companies that then solicit you by phone or mail based on your profile.’
- ‘Not long ago, a music marketing company would have seen little reason to challenge the prevailing assumption that senior citizens don't buy much rap music.’
- ‘With partners, he started a student marketing company that sold national advertising across campuses that landed in calendars and on trash cans and book covers.’
- ‘The company has teamed up with a marketing company, which will study footfall and customer profiles.’
- ‘In 1999 it was the first marketing company in Ireland with the capability to provide clients with next-day research results.’
- ‘Jones, 16, is CEO of Jammer Productions in California, an event planning and marketing company.’
- ‘When Morgan founded his Internet marketing company in 1995, he vowed to fend off investors for as long as possible.’
- ‘What he wanted to do was to open restaurants, produce a television series and start an advertising and marketing company.’
- ‘No wonder today's MBAs shun traditional marketing companies, which they view as outmoded, to explore exciting, uncharted territories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.