One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See market research
- ‘The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based market researcher surveyed 40 managers at e-commerce companies.’
- ‘The heart of qualitative research is still the interview: A market researcher talking to consumers in a group of 12, in smaller groups of two or three, or even one-on-one.’
- ‘Tech valuations soared to 55 times trailing earnings through Dec. 7, according to Leuthold Group, a market researcher in Minneapolis.’
- ‘NPD Group, an independent market researcher, has also tracked the falloff.’
- ‘Indeed, Mr Schwartz started off his career as a market researcher in New York.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.