One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See market garden
- ‘Whether you're a market gardener wanting to extend your season or a family looking to grow more of your own food year-round, a hoophouse is the answer.’
- ‘The allegations go back 30 years or more to the days when he'd not long arrived in the Northern Territory and worked as a market gardener and wildlife officer in Arnhem Land.’
- ‘If you are a market gardener or if you sell products directly to consumers, keep daily or weekly sales totals, along with accurate input and production records.’
- ‘Savier was by far the best market gardener I had visited, ever.’
- ‘Walnut and chestnut trees shade the paths in and out of the villages, each terrace of land carries a patchwork of blown barley or vegetables that would turn any market gardener's head.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.