One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The activity of gathering information about conditions that affect a marketplace.‘the report provides detailed market analysis’count noun ‘watch sales are down, according to a market analysis published last year’
- ‘His claims are made in spite of most economic and market analyses measuring the farm sector at around 4% or less of the national economy.’
- ‘In economics, the contributors apply known market analysis to an area in which it is usually excluded.’
- ‘It means a whole new way of thinking about market analysis, research and development, and assessment of customers' needs.’
- ‘A second market analysis later reduced sales projections to $1.7 million.’
- ‘The market analysis report generally concludes with recommendations on whether to proceed with the project.’
- ‘A market analysis showed the community could support a grocery store in Oneida.’
- ‘I write economic and market analyses for independent research organizations and a European hedge fund consultancy.’
- ‘The new office will allow the company to respond immediately to the market analysis needs of China-based businesses.’
- ‘The embassy tracks upcoming trade shows there and provides free market analysis.’
- ‘The case illustrated the constraints the legal environment places on the High Court in its application of tools of market analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.