One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The activity of gathering information about conditions that affect a marketplace.‘the report provides detailed market analysis’count noun ‘watch sales are down, according to a market analysis published last year’
- ‘In economics, the contributors apply known market analysis to an area in which it is usually excluded.’
- ‘It means a whole new way of thinking about market analysis, research and development, and assessment of customers' needs.’
- ‘The case illustrated the constraints the legal environment places on the High Court in its application of tools of market analysis.’
- ‘The market analysis report generally concludes with recommendations on whether to proceed with the project.’
- ‘A second market analysis later reduced sales projections to $1.7 million.’
- ‘The new office will allow the company to respond immediately to the market analysis needs of China-based businesses.’
- ‘His claims are made in spite of most economic and market analyses measuring the farm sector at around 4% or less of the national economy.’
- ‘A market analysis showed the community could support a grocery store in Oneida.’
- ‘The embassy tracks upcoming trade shows there and provides free market analysis.’
- ‘I write economic and market analyses for independent research organizations and a European hedge fund consultancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.