One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Influenced or determined by the needs and wishes of consumers.‘what you will see is a more market-led approach to economic regeneration’
- ‘Many companies that have been hailed as successful market-led businesses have not managed to achieve a sustainable long-term success.’
- ‘The past was production-driven and production-based; the future will be market-led and knowledge-based.’
- ‘Unlike other green collectives in England, it is market-led - the products are designed to stand on their own.’
- ‘A market-led company cannot ignore threats to the natural ecology.’
- ‘Innovation and new market-led products are the imperatives for companies that want to be part of this growth.’
- ‘Unlike their countries' current leaders, both are pro-America and believe in a market-led economy.’
- ‘Better, surely, a market-led reduction in long term interest rates than one induced by the bank.’
- ‘They do this in line with a liberal dogma that insists that only market-led reforms will lead to lasting change.’
- ‘The best solutions are market-led and not ones misguidedly introduced by the Executive.’
- ‘Wage rates should be market-led.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.