One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Interestingly, the pattern of results found for maritally violent couples also holds for violent couples within the college population.’
- ‘Their analyses delineated the odds of a maritally distressed spouse having a psychiatric disorder or class of disorders in comparison to spouses who were not maritally distressed.’
- ‘I advise my endearing, beautiful, lovable but maritally unattached daughter to drop her internet dating service and pick up her pen.’
- ‘Given the positive treatment outcome suggested by the findings of this study, it is important that maritally distressed couples be referred for intervention in a timely fashion.’
- ‘Well, if that's not financially or maritally feasible, another option is to sell the Miata.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.