One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their analyses delineated the odds of a maritally distressed spouse having a psychiatric disorder or class of disorders in comparison to spouses who were not maritally distressed.’
- ‘I advise my endearing, beautiful, lovable but maritally unattached daughter to drop her internet dating service and pick up her pen.’
- ‘Well, if that's not financially or maritally feasible, another option is to sell the Miata.’
- ‘Given the positive treatment outcome suggested by the findings of this study, it is important that maritally distressed couples be referred for intervention in a timely fashion.’
- ‘Interestingly, the pattern of results found for maritally violent couples also holds for violent couples within the college population.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.