One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See marine engineer
- ‘But thereafter the industry declined and along with it the linked supplying sectors of marine engineering, iron, steel and coal.’
- ‘He is interested in boats and hopes to study marine engineering in Cork Institute of Technology next autumn.’
- ‘Because of their inherent resistance to corrosion these alloys find wide application in marine engineering and in the petroleum, oil and chemical industries.’
- ‘I sank every penny I possessed into the project and tried to get backing from the big aircraft and marine engineering firms.’
- ‘After a short break they will embark on more specialised training in communications technology, logistics, gunnery and marine engineering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.