One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to St Mark or the Gospel ascribed to him.
- ‘While this conclusion is not likely to compel universal assent, it is an option that deserves more notice in Marcan interpretation.’
- ‘On this view, known as the Proto-Luke hypothesis, Q and L traditions formed the basis of Luke's gospel; Marcan traditions were added later as supplementary material.’
- ‘Finally, the relationship between the gospel of Mark and the Marcan traditions is considered.’
- ‘His own first book was on the Marcan passion and resurrection.’
- ‘Prior to the seventh century we had much of the Marcan material covered in the traditional commentaries on the other Gospels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.