One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to St Mark or the Gospel ascribed to him.
- ‘Prior to the seventh century we had much of the Marcan material covered in the traditional commentaries on the other Gospels.’
- ‘While this conclusion is not likely to compel universal assent, it is an option that deserves more notice in Marcan interpretation.’
- ‘Finally, the relationship between the gospel of Mark and the Marcan traditions is considered.’
- ‘On this view, known as the Proto-Luke hypothesis, Q and L traditions formed the basis of Luke's gospel; Marcan traditions were added later as supplementary material.’
- ‘His own first book was on the Marcan passion and resurrection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.