One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She goes from a pretty, minimally maquillaged twenty-something to a golden-cheeked Renaissance maiden.’
- ‘I know very little about make-up but luckily my gorgeous assistant Sarah, who is always immaculately coiffed and maquillaged, was able to help me out.’
- ‘Her glittery golden tresses rise around her head and frame her maquillaged face.’
- ‘They arrive, and plant delicate kisses on one another's lightly maquillaged cheeks.’
- ‘Pictured here is not the heavily maquillaged and expertly lit glamazon of Some Like It Hot fame, but a 36-year-old woman dropping her guard—and most of her clothes in the process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.