One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This appears to be the mapless voyage of the Conservative Party, now wondering if they should boldly go to that land into which they said they would never stray - namely Europe and the euro.’
- ‘To me, it says that whether you look at pop as a guided tour or a mapless adventure is not important - what matters are the people you're travelling with.’
- ‘And for foreign visitors, who have only had access to the country for the last ten years, it might as well be a mapless frontier.’
- ‘Having started early so we wouldn't be too late, our mapless path only partly resembled chaos as depicted by a two-year-old left alone for an hour in a large white room with a big black crayon.’
- ‘Zanzibar is the island of cloves and ivory and it is where Livingstone and the other Victorian explorers began their treks into the mapless nothing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.