One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Maori culture, traditions, and way of life.
- ‘It goes on about how she's returned to her roots and how she's exploring her culture and finding new ways of expressing her Maoritanga.’
- ‘In 1993 the Privy Council told the Crown that it had a duty actively to protect Maoritanga, which includes language and culture.’
- ‘This is a staunch community, mainly Maori, aware that they are not only inheritors of Maoritanga but also Nga Morehu - ‘the survivors’.’
- ‘The 17-year-old is committed to her Maoritanga and a fluent te reo speaker, as well as a talented artist often focusing on Maori themes.’
- ‘This time around, the question line has been a bit more adult: instead of chit-chat about travel and hobbies, she has been talking about Maoritanga, love and land.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.