One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that makes goods for sale.‘the manufacturers supply the goods to the distribution centre’
maker, producer, builder, constructor, processor, creator, fabricatorView synonyms
- ‘No computer game manufacturer has produced a game of such universal appeal.’
- ‘In reality, the size that fits best will vary according to style, manufacturer and fabric.’
- ‘I rang up the manufacturers of the product we used and spoke to one of their paint experts.’
- ‘No one asks for a new processor when a manufacturer launches a faster computer.’
- ‘There has to be an agreement by manufacturers to design their products to be recyclable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.