One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That way, we can help customers design parts that are manufacturable.’
- ‘Most of the pieces clearly are manufacturable, but others have never been used before, so it will take some validation testing to make people comfortable with the design.’
- ‘I actually made the hardware and it worked, but I did not consider that it was manufacturable so I shelved it.’
- ‘Many of these innovations and advances were made possible with improvements in processor technology, process technology, and circuit design and could not previously be implemented in high-volume, manufacturable solutions.’
- ‘The product designer and contract manufacturer can play off of each other's strengths to collaborate on a design that is both functional and manufacturable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.