One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is not to say that Hemingway wasn't a mansplainer par excellence.’
- ‘He's a compulsive mansplainer.’
- ‘She's somewhat compromised by her romantic attachment to resident "mansplainer" Thomas.’
- ‘There is no conversation with a woman that a mansplainer feels more entitled to dominate than one centering on sports in general and football in particular.’
- ‘Hopefully not sounding like a know-it-all mansplainer, what you're suffering sounds a lot like the initial days/weeks after my injury.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.