One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was a major factor in their approach and explains why manometric measuring of distal pressure was not something that loomed large their thinking.’
- ‘Noiseless and compact, they are supplied with bottles and related manometric tubes, caps, rubber quivers and one set of 5 scales for every bottle.’
- ‘The manometric findings reflect the distinct functional components of the esophagus described above.’
- ‘However, a careful review of the entire test is essential for a proper interpretation of manometric results.’
- ‘However, manometric findings may reveal significant abnormalities in esophageal function without evidence of advanced disease in other areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.