One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, manometric findings may reveal significant abnormalities in esophageal function without evidence of advanced disease in other areas.’
- ‘This was a major factor in their approach and explains why manometric measuring of distal pressure was not something that loomed large their thinking.’
- ‘However, a careful review of the entire test is essential for a proper interpretation of manometric results.’
- ‘The manometric findings reflect the distinct functional components of the esophagus described above.’
- ‘Noiseless and compact, they are supplied with bottles and related manometric tubes, caps, rubber quivers and one set of 5 scales for every bottle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.