One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've rejected the kind of education that made me a skillful maneuverer of abstract ideas.’
- ‘The maneuverer looks for ulterior motives in others because he or she has them as well.’
- ‘This apparently convenient handle is more slippery than its maneuverers tend to appreciate.’
- ‘It is the operators and maneuverers who survive these deals, not the people doing the work.’
- ‘With such a large roster, a lot of manoeuvrers have to be eliminated so as not to step on someone else's toes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.