One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With such a large roster, a lot of manoeuvrers have to be eliminated so as not to step on someone else's toes.’
- ‘It is the operators and maneuverers who survive these deals, not the people doing the work.’
- ‘The maneuverer looks for ulterior motives in others because he or she has them as well.’
- ‘I've rejected the kind of education that made me a skillful maneuverer of abstract ideas.’
- ‘This apparently convenient handle is more slippery than its maneuverers tend to appreciate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.