One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Stepan shows how the artist also draws on non-African artistic sources, including mannerist motifs by Edvard Munch.’
- ‘One possible source for Bordon's interest in this iconographic detail lies in his response to Giulio Romano's mannerist style in Rome and Mantua.’
- ‘For critics of the mannerist genre, analysis is largely already prescribed.’
- ‘The Man Without a Past demonstrates that Kaurismaki's deadpan mannerist style has not only aged well, but also deepened emotionally, tapping into a rich melancholic vein of compassion and tenderness.’
- ‘If anything, as with Mantegna and the Italian mannerists, his height is exaggerated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.