One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was hard at first to square Richard's manipulativeness with his stupidity until you saw that they were the formula for his success.’
- ‘The first obstacle is the shameless manipulativeness of the rap industry.’
- ‘He will likely sense that you are drawing away from him and escalate his abusiveness and manipulativeness.’
- ‘Instead, two distinct factors relating to manipulativeness seemed to emerge.’
- ‘No other factors are mentioned as playing any role in determining which women leave and when they leave, such as economic obstacles, degree of manipulativeness of the batterer, terror, or law enforcement response in her community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.