One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She had a nearly maniacally determined look in her blue eyes.’
- ‘The boys wave their arms maniacally, directing an ambulance toward an area of wasteland by the side of the road.’
- ‘He charged out of the room, laughing maniacally without waiting to see the aftermath.’
- ‘They are not just fans, they are maniacally fanatic.’
- ‘The game managed to satisfy my need to maniacally blow things up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.