One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For seven years, Sims studied with Burns, the legendary jazz mandolinist, laying the foundation for Harmonious Wail's acoustic string sound.’
- ‘Additional assistance is provided by some of the most talented and well known mandolinists playing today.’
- ‘Most mandolinists did not play for classical music audiences but rather played in noisy vaudeville acts.’
- ‘Too many mandolinists, he believes, can't play a tremolo that's in time with the music.’
- ‘In Italy the mandolinists play with straight wrists and the right forearm is in line with the strings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.