One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The methods used by a person in managing an organization or group of people.‘the players seemed to lose confidence in his management style’
- ‘These processes underpinned the workplace culture, which valued hierarchical management style.’
- ‘Second, use a strategy that will provide the most flexibility for your management style.’
- ‘Japanese companies were praised for their management styles and production techniques.’
- ‘Their decision-making model reflects an authoritative management style.’
- ‘Most likely, as long as the economy was booming and the economic rewards were big enough, her employees would have endured her management style.’
- ‘Mergers between European and US firms can be problematic because of differences in management style and business practices.’
- ‘But, in other respects, Western managers doing business in South-East Asia find few similarities in culture and management styles.’
- ‘Kauffman brought that cost-conscious, buttoned-down management style with him to the company.’
- ‘The facilitator had helped the group look at everything from personal management style to straightforward legal issues.’
- ‘Similarly, the company's management style is based on balancing business interests with the development of individual ability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.