One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The methods used by a person in managing an organization or group of people.‘the players seemed to lose confidence in his management style’
- ‘The facilitator had helped the group look at everything from personal management style to straightforward legal issues.’
- ‘Kauffman brought that cost-conscious, buttoned-down management style with him to the company.’
- ‘Japanese companies were praised for their management styles and production techniques.’
- ‘Similarly, the company's management style is based on balancing business interests with the development of individual ability.’
- ‘These processes underpinned the workplace culture, which valued hierarchical management style.’
- ‘Second, use a strategy that will provide the most flexibility for your management style.’
- ‘But, in other respects, Western managers doing business in South-East Asia find few similarities in culture and management styles.’
- ‘Most likely, as long as the economy was booming and the economic rewards were big enough, her employees would have endured her management style.’
- ‘Mergers between European and US firms can be problematic because of differences in management style and business practices.’
- ‘Their decision-making model reflects an authoritative management style.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.