One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bond, a retired management accountant, received £822 for the warranty on his £17,000 Rover 75, bought in January.’
- ‘It has no chief financial officer, preferring to stick with a management accountant, and no far-flung international offices.’
- ‘In later years the probability of the management accountant achieving professional status independently of the public accountant was questioned.’
- ‘In each of these areas management accountants recognized and thereby reaffirmed the dominance of financial accountants.’
- ‘A management accountant needs a good mix of financial reporting experience along with strong analytical skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.