One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A man's hairstyle in which the hair is drawn back into a tight coil at the back or top of the head.‘the actor wore blue jeans and a polo shirt, pulling back his hair into a very hipster man bun’
- ‘I've witnessed a new phenomenon: man buns—yes, that's when a man wears his long hair in a bun.’
- ‘He told us he may sport a man bun if it pours on Oscar Sunday.’
- ‘He kept things interesting with his mane on the red carpet this year and even experimented with a slicked-back man bun.’
- ‘He's been rocking the beard and man bun as recently as last Thursday.’
- ‘He was spotted golfing in LA with his luscious locks tied halfway back into a man bun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.