One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In appearing to worship money, we make of ourselves Mammonists.’
- ‘The Mammonists distrust intellectualism in this country because they see it as a threat to unquestioned acceptance of the religion that they are promoting.’
- ‘Aren't we just trying to be the best Mammonists that we can be?’
- ‘Grown refined and idle, Wilde's aristocrats are free to expose, both in their words and deeds, the ‘sins’ of the money-making Mammonists.’
- ‘These boards make it possible for the Mammonists to perform their mystical rites that much faster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.