One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Mammonists distrust intellectualism in this country because they see it as a threat to unquestioned acceptance of the religion that they are promoting.’
- ‘Aren't we just trying to be the best Mammonists that we can be?’
- ‘These boards make it possible for the Mammonists to perform their mystical rites that much faster.’
- ‘In appearing to worship money, we make of ourselves Mammonists.’
- ‘Grown refined and idle, Wilde's aristocrats are free to expose, both in their words and deeds, the ‘sins’ of the money-making Mammonists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.