One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Would another investigator, a plant physiologist or mammalogist for example, have interpreted the data in the same way?’
- ‘Based on morphology, most mammalogists of the last century agreed that rabbits, for instance, are not closely related to rodents.’
- ‘‘They have lots of individual personality,’ says Janet Wright, a mammalogist at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.’
- ‘As Milton plunges into the jungle, a young mammalogist walks out of it, tired from a night of capturing and measuring bats at different points around the island.’
- ‘In northeastern Peru, Museum mammalogists tap local knowledge to catalog the fauna of the rainforest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.