One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for synapsid
- ‘It is often referred to as mammal-like reptile, based on characteristics of the skull and dentition.’
- ‘In the realms of science his research spanned from the analyses of mammal-like reptiles from the Permian Period through to studies in the tempo and modes of evolutionary change.’
- ‘These mammal-like reptiles were a biologically diverse group, very abundant, and globally distributed.’
- ‘The mammal-like reptile, that also came from the primitive reptile, was the ancestor of all mammals.’
- ‘This mammal-like reptile walked with its legs directly below its body rather than splayed out to the side like most reptiles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.