One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for synapsid
- ‘It is often referred to as mammal-like reptile, based on characteristics of the skull and dentition.’
- ‘This mammal-like reptile walked with its legs directly below its body rather than splayed out to the side like most reptiles.’
- ‘In the realms of science his research spanned from the analyses of mammal-like reptiles from the Permian Period through to studies in the tempo and modes of evolutionary change.’
- ‘The mammal-like reptile, that also came from the primitive reptile, was the ancestor of all mammals.’
- ‘These mammal-like reptiles were a biologically diverse group, very abundant, and globally distributed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.