One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A malthouse.‘the mill was also used as a maltings’
- ‘The redevelopment of the maltings is a project supported by the prince's Regeneration Through Heritage Initiative.’
- ‘Two listed maltings have been proposed for domestic conversion, at Alne and Boroughbridge in Yorkshire.’
- ‘The regeneration of old maltings in Mistley has led to a call for a bypass around the village.’
- ‘The building dates from 1875 and was once the maltings of Hotham's brewery, which started trading in 1716.’
- ‘A very large site containing substantial stone-built warehouses and maltings is now for sale.’
- ‘The three-storey maltings is in poor condition.’
- ‘Witness the once magnificent breweries and maltings in Burton-on-Trent and Sleaford.’
- ‘As with the wheat, half is destined for the local Greencore maltings, with the rest on a Gleadell contract.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.