One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Mixed with malt or a malt extract.‘malted biscuits’
- ‘Their soy sauce too - while not traditional - does impart a malted vinegar zing!’
- ‘The batter looks just keen and the creamed sugar and shortening, evaporated milk and malted milk powder fluffs into tawny copper peaks.’
- ‘He was eating a T-bone steak when he saw Randy sitting at the bar drinking a malted soda.’
- ‘As Santa gave out treats to the children, adults were treated to malted wine, and the younger generation, lighter refreshments à la Eugene Hughes.’
- ‘As a fellow professor of academics, I share your admiration for malted beverages!’
- ‘‘We promote our vanilla shake and chocolate malted shake in the single-serve sizes,’ says McCabe.’
- ‘The base powder preferably comprises about 70% to about 90% by weight of the malted beverage powder.’
- ‘But then, how to create that paragon of dairy delectables, the malted milkshake?’
- ‘Panettone, stollen, brioche or malted fruit breads are ideal for this.’
- ‘Save room for the malted milkshake with warm chocolate-chunk cookies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.