One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Faulty or inadequate performance of a task.‘malperformance is particularly likely to be revealed by differential treatment’
- ‘Other nozzles have intermediate values, indicating the relative level of malperformance between them.’
- ‘It brings the European Patent System onto a track of permanent and inevitable malperformance.’
- ‘The certification organization shall have a program for investigating field reports alleging malperformance or failure of listed products.’
- ‘The primary risks of non-performance and malperformance therefore fall on the consumer.’
- ‘This malperformance results in the companies turning sick and in cases of chronic sickness, winding up.’
- ‘The in camera inquiry wasn't to protect Cornelia Rau's privacy, but to obscure the malperformance of the Department and the detention centre contractors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.