One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Faulty or inadequate performance of a task.‘malperformance is particularly likely to be revealed by differential treatment’
- ‘The in camera inquiry wasn't to protect Cornelia Rau's privacy, but to obscure the malperformance of the Department and the detention centre contractors.’
- ‘Other nozzles have intermediate values, indicating the relative level of malperformance between them.’
- ‘The primary risks of non-performance and malperformance therefore fall on the consumer.’
- ‘This malperformance results in the companies turning sick and in cases of chronic sickness, winding up.’
- ‘It brings the European Patent System onto a track of permanent and inevitable malperformance.’
- ‘The certification organization shall have a program for investigating field reports alleging malperformance or failure of listed products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.