One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Imperfect positioning of the teeth when the jaws are closed.‘these patients frequently have dental malocclusion’count noun ‘most malocclusions can be corrected by extractions and removable appliance therapy’
- ‘Your orthodontist will explain which is most suitable for your particular malocclusion.’
- ‘Types of malocclusion include overbite, underbite, and crowding.’
- ‘Such malocclusions resolve spontaneously if thumb-sucking stops before the permanent teeth erupt.’
- ‘Any situational factors should be corrected, and dental malocclusion and caries should be treated.’
- ‘Dentists and orthodontists assess and treat dental and oral diseases and malocclusion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.