One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounEntomology
- ‘While these mouthparts are not primarily designed to pierce skin some mallophagans do feed on blood.’
- ‘However, many ectoparasitic arthropods are more vagile than mallophagan lice, and may have better opportunities to come in contact with novel hosts.’
- ‘Mites and mallophagan lice should be preserved and stored in 70% isopropyl alcohol.’
- ‘Cats may be infested with Felicola subrostratus, a mallophagan louse.’
- ‘The head of the mallophagan is wider than the prothorax.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.