One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the end of the song they all malleably mesh back together.’
- ‘But there are still a few people out there - again, mostly college freshmen who alternate between being malleably impressionable and totally high.’
- ‘My heart gave in malleably like a raw piece of argil to the tender touch of his love.’
- ‘But academic ability and/or intelligence is both spikier and more malleably constructed than such an analogy allows.’
- ‘Subsequently, the crop spread around Europe and Asia where it malleably transformed into the many cruciferous crops we know today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.