One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subsequently, the crop spread around Europe and Asia where it malleably transformed into the many cruciferous crops we know today.’
- ‘But academic ability and/or intelligence is both spikier and more malleably constructed than such an analogy allows.’
- ‘My heart gave in malleably like a raw piece of argil to the tender touch of his love.’
- ‘But there are still a few people out there - again, mostly college freshmen who alternate between being malleably impressionable and totally high.’
- ‘By the end of the song they all malleably mesh back together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.