One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We will discuss the malleability of human nature.’
- ‘But first, there's a musical to put on that, for all its pedigree and malleability, remains very '70s and very showbiz.’
- ‘The Inca, by contrast, valued ‘plasticity, malleability, and toughness.’’
- ‘The cognitive psychologist Elizabeth Loftus has been vilified for publishing groundbreaking data on the malleability of memory.’
- ‘The malleability of identity itself proves a constant theme.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.