One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cognitive psychologist Elizabeth Loftus has been vilified for publishing groundbreaking data on the malleability of memory.’
- ‘We will discuss the malleability of human nature.’
- ‘The malleability of identity itself proves a constant theme.’
- ‘The Inca, by contrast, valued ‘plasticity, malleability, and toughness.’’
- ‘But first, there's a musical to put on that, for all its pedigree and malleability, remains very '70s and very showbiz.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.