One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of anthrax causing severe skin ulceration.
- ‘Anthrax is also called splenic fever, black bain, charbon, malignant pustule, and murrain.’
- ‘A virus causes it and the appearance is more ragged and angry looking compared to the malignant pustule of anthrax.’
- ‘A smear from the malignant pustule on the left cheek demonstrated anthrax bacilli.’
- ‘Malignant Pustule - the most common form of anthrax in humans is the cutaneous variety known as malignant pustule.’
- ‘In cutaneous anthrax, a ‘malignant pustule’ develops at the site of the infection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.