One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of anthrax causing severe skin ulceration.
- ‘Anthrax is also called splenic fever, black bain, charbon, malignant pustule, and murrain.’
- ‘Malignant Pustule - the most common form of anthrax in humans is the cutaneous variety known as malignant pustule.’
- ‘A smear from the malignant pustule on the left cheek demonstrated anthrax bacilli.’
- ‘In cutaneous anthrax, a ‘malignant pustule’ develops at the site of the infection.’
- ‘A virus causes it and the appearance is more ragged and angry looking compared to the malignant pustule of anthrax.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.