One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.’
- ‘His voice had no maliciousness in it, only curiosity.’
- ‘Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.’
- ‘The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.’
- ‘It is also unclear how maliciousness is determined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.