One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Mali or its inhabitants.‘the exhibit highlights Malian architecture’
- ‘A number of Malian musicians have achieved national and international acclaim.’
- ‘The nineteen-year-old photographer was inspired to pick up a camera when he saw a French edition of photographs by recent Malian photographers.’
- ‘The keening voice of the Malian singer wafts from a five-month-old pan-African restaurant just down the block.’
A native or inhabitant of Mali.‘four Malians have just finished part of the training process’
- ‘The Malians still held on to win the game after scoring a goal in either half.’
- ‘The majority of Malians are self-employed.’
- ‘His friend took them to a distant relative who introduced him to the man for whom he would work for the next year, a Malian named Moussa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.