One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore the only thing to do is participate in the life of nature, which is consequently to succumb to its maleficent mercy.’
- ‘Can you see the maleficent glint in this ones eyes.’
- ‘Terrible paranoiac fear gripped me, and behind every tree I suspected maleficent laughter being muffled.’
- ‘My maleficent contemporary evidently only knew beatings and degradation.’
- ‘Of course this is not to say that I cannot understand what it means to be the victim of maleficent events without having caused them myself.’
- ‘The Aztecs believed the black sun was carried by the god of the underworld, and was the maleficent absolute of death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.