One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For some of the publishing malefactions over the last three or four decades, the New Journalism surely can be held accountable.’
- ‘Conversely, the apparatus of state censorship demands the literary malefactions it polices.’
- ‘All quotes, except those cited by link, consist entirely of hearsay, malefactions, and poorly-conjured misrepresentations.’
- ‘This led to the revelation of all George's malefactions.’
- ‘Why should a divine being, with creation and eternity on his mind, care a fig for petty human malefactions?’
- ‘I mean, this is malefaction, unimaginable violence against young women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.