One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Typically, a hereditary or maledictive were-king cobra will simply flee at the sound of such music, returning at a later time when its prey is unaware.’
- ‘They all have some sort of maledictive parting shot.’
- ‘Although he is a maledictive lycanthrope, and his bite does not create progeny werebeasts, the weregorilla phenotype is included here.’
- ‘Complaint files from the lodged between 1995 and 1999 were analysed for the features common to anti-Semitic and heterosexist maledictive hate.’
- ‘Many years later I recounted this particular curse to Dr. Aman, an internationally known philologist and the world's foremost authority on maledictive speech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.