One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of malic acid.
- ‘Initial positions of the malate molecules and sodium ions were assigned by the following procedure.’
- ‘The concentrations of chloride, malate, and citrate were also affected in the mutant.’
- ‘In contrast, such carbon sources as malate, propionate, and citrate did not activate germination.’
- ‘In leaves, Ni appears to be associated mainly with organic acids, such as citrate, malate and malonate.’
- ‘The peaks present only in the period just before the oxidative burst are glycerol; succinate; malate; and citrate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.