One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also discusses how valuable this substance would have been in Rome, which at one time was ‘the most malarious city on earth.’’
- ‘About 75% of the two countries is malarious, with 65% of the population at risk of infection.’
- ‘Travellers who take day trips from a malaria free city to a malarious region may be at minimal risk if they return to the city before dusk.’
- ‘The purpose of travel to malarious areas was reported for 495 U.S. civilians with imported malaria.’
- ‘It must be continued daily in malarious areas and for 4 weeks after departure from the malarious area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.