One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also discusses how valuable this substance would have been in Rome, which at one time was ‘the most malarious city on earth.’’
- ‘It must be continued daily in malarious areas and for 4 weeks after departure from the malarious area.’
- ‘About 75% of the two countries is malarious, with 65% of the population at risk of infection.’
- ‘The purpose of travel to malarious areas was reported for 495 U.S. civilians with imported malaria.’
- ‘Travellers who take day trips from a malaria free city to a malarious region may be at minimal risk if they return to the city before dusk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.