One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Independent malariologists believe it kills two million people a year, mainly children under 5 and 90 percent of them in Africa.’
- ‘The result was an established group of young malariologists now working in Sri Lanka.’
- ‘Details of upcoming conferences or courses of special interest to malariologists or parasitologists are available here.’
- ‘I am not a malariologist or a scientist, so please bear with me.’
- ‘It aims to increase the awareness and interest among hematologists, malariologists and tropical physicians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.