One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The result was an established group of young malariologists now working in Sri Lanka.’
- ‘I am not a malariologist or a scientist, so please bear with me.’
- ‘Independent malariologists believe it kills two million people a year, mainly children under 5 and 90 percent of them in Africa.’
- ‘It aims to increase the awareness and interest among hematologists, malariologists and tropical physicians.’
- ‘Details of upcoming conferences or courses of special interest to malariologists or parasitologists are available here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.